Grace Curtin is a professional facilitator and coach, working with people from across levels in a number of blue-chip organizations. Grace has over 20 years’ experience of providing assistance to organizations in developing their people in order to build and grow their businesses. In recent years she has specialized in helping plan, initiate and manage large-scale training and development programs. Her clients have included major names in the accountancy, retail, financial services, and pharmaceutical sectors as well as the Public sector. She has worked internationally in countries including Switzerland, the USA, Italy and Spain.
Grace’s early career was with a leading financial services provider, the Prudential Corporation. During her time there, she fulfilled roles that included Training and Development Manager and Corporate Head of Graduate Recruitment and Development.
A passionate and caring individual, Grace now coaches and facilitates both senior executives and management teams in leadership, strategic planning, and team performance. She is fascinated by people of all cultures and age groups and keeps herself up to date with the latest thinking about personal development.
Grace has been a Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming since 2003. She is also qualified to use a number of personal development tools including MBTI, SDI, Belbin and Firo B. She has spent two years studying to become a Gestalt Counsellor, although did not fully qualify due to her move to the USA.
Recent client engagements include:
- Design and delivery of a number of Train the Trainer programs and Facilitations skills programs for a leading financial services company
- The design and delivery of a suite of management development training programs for a top 10 Accountancy Firm
- Leadership coaching and facilitation for a Blue Chip information and news organization in Geneva
- The design and implementation of a management initiative for the UK NHS, aiming to reduce absenteeism in the workplace
- The design and delivery of a leadership development program for a leading UK Retailer
- Delivery of a range of personal development programs for a global pharmaceutical company